The Union of Business Ladies (UBL) was established by the International Relations Center Ltd. (IRC) and launched exclusively to develop and promote a woman’s success in the business world. UBL offers an outstanding platform and ongoing opportunities to share expertise and experiences for choosing the best way to achieve success in business. Our main goal is to encourage, motivate and support business women to cope with the challenges of doing business, and to make the process a lot more fun and exciting.
Goals of UBL
- To develop an outstanding network for successful entrepreneurs.
- Arrange events for the welfare of Women in Business like conferences, Forums, Masterclasses, and Training etc.
- Developing the role of women with families in entrepreneurship.
- Educating young entrepreneurs who come from different backgrounds, to make them professionally capable of rising up in the competitive business world.
- To encourage and develop women oriented entrepreneurial projects.
- To arrange events including auctions to play our part in charity.